Check out our incredible selection! Our Menus
As the cannabis industry becomes more diverse and offers a wider variety of products, people no longer have to smoke to get the benefits of this amazing plant. Topicals are one of the best examples of innovative new products that can enhance people’s experience of life. Learn more about these products, and then explore our dispensary menus to determine if cannabis topicals are right for you.
What are Cannabis Topicals?
A cannabis topical is any sort of lotion, cream, or salve that’s designed to be applied directly to a specific part of the body. These products are awesome for targeted relief since they can be used exactly where people want to feel results. These salves and creams have been infused with cannabis to add more benefits than people may be able to receive from lotion alone. In many cases, topicals might also include other essential oils like wintergreen, lavender, or clove to maximize the relief.
How Do Marijuana Topicals Work?
One of the best things about cannabis topicals is that they can work their magic without causing any intoxicating effects. All kinds of people, from athletes to senior citizens, use cannabis topicals to make their muscles and joints feel better. These products are commonly applied to address anything from chronic pain to soreness after a workout. THC and CBD are perfect supplements for the body’s natural endocannabinoid system, which regulates a wide variety of different functions.
Some people report feeling mild euphoria after applying cannabis topicals, but normally there are no intoxicating side effects whatsoever. For that reason, they’re a good solution for anyone who wants pain relief that won’t make them feel debilitated throughout the day. The effects often kick in very quickly, which makes cannabis topicals useful for a wide variety of different conditions:
- Headaches – Topicals can help address chronic headaches and even migraines when rubbed directly into the temples.
- Anxiety – Some people have used cannabis topicals to experience relief more commonly associated with other cannabinoid-infused products. To do this, rub topicals on an area of the body with high blood flow like the temples or insides of your wrists.
- Treatment of Wounds – People have used CBD and THC in conjunction with other antibiotics to address pain and other symptoms after sustaining a wound.
- Pain and Inflammation – Cannabinoids have strong anti-inflammatory properties, so they’re commonly used by people that have chronic or acute pain in their joints or muscles.
- Skin Conditions – People have relied on topicals to address conditions like acne, rashes, eczema, rashes, and more.
- Sexual Pleasure – Simply put, some people have experienced awesome benefits by using personal lubricants infused with cannabis.
Types of Cannabis Topicals
At The Lodge, we are proud to offer a diverse lineup of topicals, including all of the following:
- Cannabis Salve
- Muscle Freeze
- Cannabis Massage Oil
- Personal Lubricant
- Transdermal Patches
Best Cannabis Dispensary for Topicals in Denver
When you’re looking for topicals, The Lodge is your go-to Colorado marijuana dispensary. We’re proud to offer the highest level of customer service from experienced budtenders with superior product knowledge. Since we have productive, professional relationships with growers, extractors, and manufacturers, we can offer premium cannabis products at the best deals available.
We have locations in Barnum and the RiNo District, so choose the one that’s best for you and stop by to see us in person. Our friendly staff will help you navigate our diverse dispensary menu to choose the type of cannabis topical that’s best for you. We look forward to answering all of your questions about cannabis topicals and helping you select the finest product available.